1) Son… no matter how many years go by, no matter how far you’re away from me. Nothing can change the bond between us, my baby, you’ll always be.
2) Maybe, destiny and fate could have given you better parents than us. But nothing, could have given us a better son than you. We love you son, you’re the best.
3) No one else will scold you like I do, but remember that no one else will love you like I do. All I want, is for you to be the best you can be. I love you, son.
4) All of my life’s troubles simple disappear when I see my son smile.
5) The best parent, in me you may not have seen. But the best son, you have always been. Having you as my son is the only way, I’d want to live my life again to this very day. I love you, son.
6) My son… from grounding you to scolding you, it’s ok if you feel that I’m always wrong. There will come a day, when you realize how all my wrongs made everything right for you. I love you.
7) No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you, son.
8) Parents always think that they’ll change their children’s lives in the best way they can. But little do they realize, that the love of a child will eventually change and shape their lives in a way that they can never image. That’s exactly what happened to us, we love you.
9) Son… all the ups and downs in my life were written off and forgotten, on the day you were born.
10) You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence.